Re: gmp should use multiarch library directories
- From: David Stanford <dstanford АТ daemonbox DОТ net>
- To: "Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott" <pjm АТ nac DОТ net>
- Cc: "proteanos-dev АТ lists DОТ proteanos DОТ com" <proteanos-dev АТ lists DОТ proteanos DОТ com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:08:35 -0400
- Message-id: <47196BC2-0F30-456B-BF46-79148D2026CC АТ daemonbox DОТ net>
Sorry, I'm away on vacation until next week. I'll review things once I get back and follow up with you.
Sent from my smugPhone
On May 11, 2013, at 6:22 PM, "Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott" <pjm АТ nac DОТ net> wrote:
> As we've discussed before, gmp should be configured and installed with
> architecture-specific "multiarch" library directories.
> The necessary packaging changes are simple; see expat for an example
> To test the multiarch libdir changes, you'll need opkhelper >=
> 3.0.0-beta1 configured with "--with-multiarch-libdir" (enabled by
> default in 3.0.0-beta2). (New versions of opkhelper also depend on
> opkbuild 3.0.0-alpha4.)
> Also, you might want to delete /usr/share/info/dir in the "install"
> target of the "build" makefile (like libgmp.la) to silence a "Some files
> have not been installed into packages" warning by oh-installfiles.
> Do you want to make the changes? Alternatively, I can send you a patch
> or pull request, or I can just push directly to pkg/gmp.git.
> : http://git.proteanos.com/pkg/expat.git/commit/?id=58a817b6
> Patrick "P. J." McDermott