gmp should use multiarch library directories
- From: "Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott" <pjm АТ nac DОТ net>
- To: David Stanford <dstanford АТ daemonbox DОТ net>
- Cc: proteanos-dev АТ lists DОТ proteanos DОТ com
- Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 18:22:30 -0400
- Message-id: <518EC4A6 DОТ 1040809 АТ nac DОТ net>
As we've discussed before, gmp should be configured and installed with
architecture-specific "multiarch" library directories.
The necessary packaging changes are simple; see expat for an example
To test the multiarch libdir changes, you'll need opkhelper >=
3.0.0-beta1 configured with "--with-multiarch-libdir" (enabled by
default in 3.0.0-beta2). (New versions of opkhelper also depend on
Also, you might want to delete /usr/share/info/dir in the "install"
target of the "build" makefile (like libgmp.la) to silence a "Some files
have not been installed into packages" warning by oh-installfiles.
Do you want to make the changes? Alternatively, I can send you a patch
or pull request, or I can just push directly to pkg/gmp.git.
Patrick "P. J." McDermott
- gmp should use multiarch library directories,
Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott ⇐